Change your name on your credential or in EIS



You can edit your profile information (including address/contact info) at any time in your EIS account. When you log into myNHDOE/EIS/Educator/View Your Credentials, you can use the link under your profile information (blue/green/yellow boxes) to edit contact information in your profile (except name changes, which require a form be submitted as described below).

Name changes can be submitted for:

  • legal name change

  • marriage

  • divorce

  • multiple EIS accounts

  • associating your myNHDOE account with your EIS account


How to submit a name change request:

  • Download form below, complete fillable PDF, save form (signature not required if submitted through myNHDOE/EIS).

  • If you are unable to access your myNHDOE/EIS account due to your change in name, please mail the form and fee to the address on the form.

  • If you are able to access your myNHDOE/EIS account under your former name, please log into your myNHDOE/EIS account to submit your application and fee following the directions below:


From your myNHDOE/EIS/Educator Home Screen, click on the following:

Then click on:

Steps 1-5 complete the application wizard instructions.

Step 6 upload the completed name change form. Browse/Add File. Check the box for the attestation. Save/Next.


Steps 7-8 complete the fee wizard.


  • Await confirmation that your name change has been completed before submitting any other type of application. Submitting a new application prior to your name change completion could result in your credential being issued under your former name. You can check if your name change has been completed by viewing your myNHDOE/EIS Profile information.

For assistance, please submit a Help Desk request.



  File Modified

PDF File name-change-request.pdf

May 16, 2024 by Christine Zinkand