Additional Contacts


Where can you find further assistance?

While your particular inquiry is not under the purview of the Bureau of Credentialing, we can direct you to the best contact for assistance.


Years of Service/Retirement

Confirm your years of service for NH retirement.


Request a copy of a transcript from a NH school that has closed.

Request a copy of a GED/HiSET transcript.

Early Childhood/Child Care Professions

Early Childhood Teacher, Early Childhood Master Teacher, Early Childhood Administrator, Early Childhood Master Professional

NHDOE systems

NHSEIS (NH Special Education Information System)

NH Office of Professional Licensure and Certification

Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists

School Psychologists

Clinical Mental Health Counselors, School Social Workers