Transfer an Intern Authorization

If you are no longer employed in the SAU, charter or non-public school where you originally held your Intern Authorization:

  • Submit a new Beginning of Plan (BOP) once you are hired elsewhere in the endorsement area of your Intern Authorization.

  • Your new employer may decide to make changes to your currently approved plan or may accept your plan as it is.

  • Keep in mind the current expiration date of your Intern Authorization will not change.

  • In most cases, the mentor will change.

  • Once your new BOP is approved, you will not need to pay an additional fee for the Intern Authorization you already hold.

Please let us know as soon as possible where you are employed by submitting a Help Desk request. We need to make some minor changes here in the Credentialing office to create a smooth flow of the process for both you and your employer.